Words can't express how much I love my husband and I'll bet he's a little disappointed to read that because he claims to be my #1 blog fan. So instead, I made a video while it's still easy to find pictures of just a girl and her Dada.
I thought he was awesome for the more than 4 years we were married pre-parenthood. My love for him has grown exponentially over the last 20 months, raising our daughter together. Because his time with Teagan is so limited, after family prayer he sits in the rocking chair with her reads her 4 stories every night (yep, her finger may be small, but she's got him wrapped around it.) While I usually use the time to clean up the pigpen that is our family room, some nights I can't help but sit outside the door and listen to them interact. It doesn't really get sweeter. I've no doubt he will always be "the fun parent" - he's bursting with creativity and is always ready for fun, and I love that about him - along with his love of family and the gospel. So grateful he honours his priesthood and covenants and I'm so happy to have landed him...still not sure how I managed it. Love you, Buddy! Happy Father's Day!

2 pennies for your thoughts:
What a sweet video!
I don't know how Teagan will ever pick which of her parents is the "funny one." You're both hilarious!
Post a Comment