Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I'm a Haw-ntie!

My sister had a baby! I'm too excited to think of anything wittier than that. 
Mia Victoria Vega, their little miracle, was born on July 2nd and I am thrilled for their sweet little family! Kristina was a champion and my mum, sister and Pablo's mum were able to be in the delivery room with her, which warms my heart because my poor Mum has missed out on both of my C-sections because they only allow one person in the room.
I've got 13 nieces and nephews on Brandon's side, and while I love them all very much, there's something very special about your very own sister having a baby. And not just because I know what's coming for her and that a few years down the road I might get a chance to sit back and smile when she's going through what we're going through at the moment. 
Pablo and Kristina will be fantastic parents and I am so happy for them! I can't wait to meet this adorable little bundle in August!
(Forgot to publish this a while ago!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...