Monday, March 8, 2010

Somehow I've found something to blog about 100 times...

Well, our little blog has come a long way since its humble beginning in 2007. This post marks a milestone in that I've managed to post 100 times without even having a baby! Some scoffed at the idea of having a blog without a baby and said it couldn't be done - isn't that like having a camera without batteries? Well, my friends, it may not have been an interesting 100 posts, but it's been 100 posts nonetheless.

I'd love to hear from you as to what your favourite Richardses blog moments have been...if any. If we're going based on most comments (which I love & appreciate - please keep them coming) then the crowd favourites are: 50 FIRST DATES & MAKE YOUR LIFE A MISSION, NOT AN INTERMISSION. Good times.

Please let me know which post has been your favourite, or if you have a genre of post you'd prefer to hear more of. I want to keep you coming back for more!

I would be remiss if I didn't include a picture with my 100th post, so here it is:PT Student basketball can be a rough sport. Need I remind you of the shiner he earned battling for a lay-up last November?
I don't want to be that wife, but I'm about to put my foot down about this whole basketball thing...what kind of a Physical Therapist would he look like sporting a cast? Bright side: It's "only" six weeks, and it's his right hand - for those that think I'm just being insensitive, he's left handed.
On to things that don't make me quite so sad: Can't wait to hear about your favourites/suggestions!
(This is me in anticipation)

10 pennies for your thoughts:

The Smiths said...

It's not a post... but it still counts. My favorite (yes, I spell it without the "u") part of your blog is Brandon's contribution on the side-bar. It's hilarious.

rexburgskinners said...

I would have to say the Richards family trips. You capture the adventure as the "in-law" looking in, yet outside the caios. Espeically when it comes to the kids....examples? Go carts rides, straw noises, swimming...etc. ;) Brandon is included as one of those kids of course.

Mindy said...

Ah! Your hair! I heart it with *all* of my heart!!! AND, naturally, my favorite posts are the ones about me. P.s. I have made it to 100 blog posts without a baby oorrrr a hubby. Sigh.

ixoj said...

I find it quite appropriate for buddy to have a splint. It will give him more empathy for his patients if he is also wounded once in a while!

And I like all of your posts..especially when they come with more frequency.

Erin_C said...

i love your blog. you're hilarious. i lost it for a while so i'm so glad i found it again!

and i made it to 100 posts and a year and a half of blogging without a baby. Chris sometimes says he misses our "old blog" that wasn't all about baby/mommy time (that sounds bad, but you know what I mean), so i need to work on that! haha.

Jack Attack said...

your curly hair is adorable. missed your witty commentary last night.

Brenda said...

Wow, did you get a perm, or is that just a long mornings work? I love it!! What happened to Brandon's hand? Why is the mother always the last to know? And about my favorite blog entry--I just love them all...and the girl who writes them...and the man she's married to!!!

Matt and Kimbre said...

What is Buddy peeing on in that first pic and why are you standing so close to him??

Jessica said...

Congrats on the 100th post... now that's impressive!

Melissa said...

we love your guys blog... I think I love it becuase it doesn't have a kid... Im sorry, but I don't care how much your kid weights or their percentile! :)

So way to go Michelle and Brandon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...