Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Another Furry February

The month of February is too short. Just ask Brandon's facial hair. If you are unfamiliar with the excitement, Furry February is a tradition embraced by UNLV's Physical Therapy students. The numbers decline each year, with fewer and fewer wives lending their support to the event that requires their mean to refrain from shaving for a month. Me? I say go for it. Especially since this is as furry as Mr. Richards gets:

But isn't he cute?
He had some fun shaving it all off, pausing a few times...
...for some experimentation...
...and impersonations. Hulk Hogan for Hallowe'en this year? He may have to get a few months headstart on the 'stache, though.
We're also looking into some career avenues that some facial hair may open for Buddy. He'd make a great police officer, although I think the mustache comes with the badge. Or there's the other option we won't mention on the blog, to keep it G-rated.
I hope you've enjoyed this year's tribute to Furry February, as it will be Buddy's last official run. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of his facial hair in the future, as it seems to have kept him from doing anything important at church (just kidding!)

3 pennies for your thoughts:

ixoj said...

Creepy! I hope I never have to see Buddy with a mustache in real life. I'd have to hide my face from fear!

BrittWilk said...

okay. brandon is CREEPY in that last picture. just creepy enough that we might have to reconsider that dinner date. okay, we would never do that. no matter how creepy brandon looks with a mustache. we're out of town but we're thinking sunday the 14th. you in? i'll call you.

Kristin said...

Richardses!!! I miss you! I found you through Mindy's blog. It's your old EFY buddy Kristin Memmott (Mosman). Those 'stash pix were killer and made me miss y'all even more!! Congrats on the baby!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...