Monday, April 7, 2008
Tagged by the alphabet...
A- Attached or single: (Happily) attached
B- Best Friends: Brandon & my mum (the first of many cliche answers to these questions) and I have some sisters & former roommates that rank very high as well.
C- Cake or Pie: If it's rainbow chip cake: Cake
If it's strawberry rhubarb: Pie
D- Day of choice: Saturday (I know that's relatively cliche, but lately Sundays haven't proven to be the day of rest they were intended)
E- Essential item: some sort of chapstick or lip gloss. The one time I forgot it, I wound up stranded at the Denver airport overnight...boy, did my lips hurt the next day!
F- Favorite color: tie between apple red & butter yellow (my wedding colours...surprised they both involve food?)
G- Gummy bears or worms: Definitely sour worms, but only the red & blue kind. Buddy eats the other ones.
H- Hometown: Oshawa, Ontario Canada via Coventry, England. Hence the weird accent (that may have answered a question some of you were afraid to ask)
I- Indulgences: Fried ice cream, Andes mints, Terry's chocolate oranges. Now I'm drooling...
J- January or July: July. Snow and I are not on good terms at this juncture.
K- Kids: young goats... None yet, but I'll keep you posted.
L- Life is not complete without: food, family, friends & sweat pants (in no particular order)
M - Marriage Date: August 19, 2006.
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother + 4 sisters-in-law & 3 brothers-in-law
O- Oranges or apples: Apples, unless we're talking clementines or mandarin oranges.
P- Phobias or fears: Sharks, but I love watching them from a safe televisual distance on Shark Week.
Q- Quotes: "When we compare ourselves to others, we become vain or bitter." - Pres. Thomas S. Monson
R- Reason to smile: The Office is returning in T-minus 2 days. Also, I'm married to Brandon Richards, which makes it hard not to smile all the time.
S- Season: Spring. Not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.
T- Tag four friends: Brant (we'll get the Zirker clan in on it), Clare, Jacqueline & Erin. Hopefully they still read my blog!
U- Unknown fact about me: I think I gave most of those away in my last tag. But some of you may not know that I am a memorizing fiend. As early as 4, I was visiting meetings reciting various poems my mum & grandma had taught me (of course it was cuter then, when I had a really thick accent). I was nominated to participate in a speech showcase in elementary school and memorized a 4 page Roald Dahl poem. My first job when I was 15 was at a bulk food store where each of hundreds of items had a unique code. And almost 10 years later I can still tell you that salted peanuts were 100, unbleached flour was 312 and gummy bears were 579 (give or take a digit or two). You can see why I might forget things now and then with all of the useless information I have floating around in my noggin!
V - Very favorite store: Clothes? Old Navy/Gap Everything else? Wal-mart/Bed, Bath & Beyond (but I think that might be because we still have wedding money there as well as a new coupon every week)
W- Worst habit: Biting my nails. I could go on, but I don't want anyone to think less of me!
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: X-ray. My only experience with an ultrasound involved me nearly weeing all over the poor nurse. It was an uncomfortable situation for all involved. But in my defense, I did give her ample warning.
Y- Your favorite food: Cereal. Also mashed potatoes & gravy. I'm hungry now.
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius
Love from, michelle at 12:21 PM
Labels: just for fun, tag, you're it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 pennies for your thoughts:
You are also very talented at memorizing names. I hope you remember all of us at ComD years from now as well as you remember the numbers for the food :).
You are hilarious! So true about the ultrasound thing-they make you drink 32 ounces of water and then poke on you to see if they can make you lose it all. :)
-Lindsey
Is the spring comment from Mrs. Congeniality? Ahh, just wait until you are pregnant and they make you have a full bladder and then push on your belly!! Thats not so much fun!! I love reading you blog because it is always interesting and usually pretty funny, you put a smile on my face :)
I love me some strawberry rhubarb pie! We should be friends and eat some together, I don't know anyone else with such fabulous taste in pies!
Don't ask me why, but I totally read your cute picture/title as :
Michelle atoz
They say having a baby makes you lose brain cells...I was thinking, what in the world is Atoz? Oohhh...A to Z. Man, I've lost my mind. :) Fun to read about you, though!
Post a Comment