Saturday, October 27, 2007
He put my stapler in Jell-o again...
Our ward party was last night, and although we were a little pressed for time by an intramural game, we arrived fashionably late as Dwight and Angela. Those who recognized us had a good laugh, those who didn't stared awkwardly. But all in all, it went rather well. Our neighbour Jon came as Three-Hole Punch Jim from the Halloween episode of The Office. Couldn't resist taking a picture of him and "Dwight". The last picture is our attempt at the stapler in jell-o. Again in a time crunch, only baby staplers were available, but it got the idea across. QUESTION: Which bear is best?
Love from, brandon & michelle at 11:32 AM
Labels: hallowe'en, just for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 pennies for your thoughts:
FACT: Bears eat beets!
FACT: Black bears are best
Bears, Beets, Battlestar Gallactica.
You two looked great!
Oh, so fabulous! I'm so glad I know you! (Wish I could have seen the costumes firsthand, but I'll take what I can get!) Ü
Clint & I would have appreciated your costumes at the ward party. You should see what Clint's doing this year. We'll have to post pictures later in the week. This one has been months in the making. (And I'm so glad it will be over...)
classic.. we love the office. the end.
I don't even watch the office (I know, that means that I'm old!)but your pictures made me laugh! In fact, you always make me laugh.
Post a Comment