In response to the eCard: Dear Lucky Charms, please stop putting cereal in my marshmallows.
"I'm still waiting for Lucky Charms to come out with 'Oops! All Charms'. If Cap'n Crunch could figure out that everyone prefers the berries, surely Lucky Charms can cut to the chase and fill the box with mallows."
"You know what the cutest thing about Teagan is right now? She can run
errands. She got up and got her own tissue to wipe her nose. Now THAT's
cute."
"It's that time of year again - I'm out of shampoo."
Michelle: "I feel like a fool."
Buddy: "Well, your pants aren't on the ground, so I think you're okay." (if you don't get the joke, click HERE)
"What do you want to do tonight?"
"I don't know. It's your day off tomorrow - you decide."
"Activity 1. I'm going to have a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch." {shakes approximately 5 pieces of cereal out of the box before it's empty} "A very small bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Next activity."
1 pennies for your thoughts:
He's right. Getting your own tissue IS cute.
Post a Comment