My sisters-in-law were kind and crafty enough to come up with activities for the kids during vacation down time (without TVs, it made for a lot of fun family time that needed some direction). I was recruited to help with the dying part of the tie dye. I wouldn't have worn khaki shorts if I'd known. But never fear, where there are Richardses, there is creativity.
The kids tie dyed shirts earlier in the week and because we love Grandma, we took photos of all the grandkids with their shirts. Aside from an escape attempt by Sam & Teagan, all went well.
The kids tie dyed shirts earlier in the week and because we love Grandma, we took photos of all the grandkids with their shirts. Aside from an escape attempt by Sam & Teagan, all went well.
Three years ago at Mat & Manda's wedding, the kids were all photographed laying in the grass with their feet up. It was kind of adorable. So Grandma wanted to recreate it and add the 3 babies that had been born since. Sounds straightforward, right? That's where you're wrong. Teagan didn't seem to mind a ride on Jaxon's back, but Sam & Camden's faces are absolutely priceless. One for the wall.
Girls gotta stick together, especially in a family where they're outnumbered 2:1. It's safe to say that Teagan feels the love from her cousins. They were all so sweet and matronly to her - even Jessa, who's only 3 years older than her. Darling. Posterity like this is to DYE for.


2 pennies for your thoughts:
Can't wait to get a copy of some of your pictures!!! They are so cute!!!
That is so awesome that you guys all went to the San Juans! I grew up on Whidbey Island, which is right beside the San Juans and have hiked and camped many times there! While looking at your pictures before I'd even read the titles I realized I recognized the areas you were, the West Coast of Washington is honestly so pretty. That's neat you guys got to Whale watching, I've never done that! And your little girl is SO adorable, she's like a pretty little Michelle doll!
Post a Comment