Up until the bitter end, people asked me if I was expecting twins based on my impressive girth. Well, the baby is here! Baby singular. But a big 'un! Not as big as some (ahem, her father, ahem) but a good size, nonetheless. She's carrying most of it in her cheeks, as is family tradition on either side.
I must admit to being relieved when the doctor announced that Teagan came into the world at 8 lbs. 15 oz. Relieved may seem a funny emotion, but A) I had an emergency C-section so didn't feel much and B) I would have been devastated if she'd been a tiny little thing and I'd have to face the fact that I was just huge of my own doing. I did what I could to chronicle my stretch-marked journey through pregnancy. Such a magical time!Scroll down to see Michelle grow.

If you look closely at this one, you'll see that the Team shirt (I was on a work trip) already says "Vegas Baby", and my boss was kind enough to puffy paint an arrow on it so as to settle the Is She? Isn't She? debate for strangers in Austin.












For an update on Big Mama, I'm recovering slowly, but well, but it may be a while before you see a picture of me! And those of you interested in an update on Big Daddy, this is how he's doing...
7 pennies for your thoughts:
What a pretty baby! Try to resist the temptation to smother your blog in baby cuteness. It's pretty irresistable!
You will never become immune to her sweetness but that's okay! She is a doll and I'm glad Mom and Baby are doing well!
Lindsey
Such a cute baby. Very happy for you guys!
She's adorable!!! Smother us all with baby, she's too cute not too :) Congrats again, I am so happy for you guys!
Man!! Girl! That baby has been to many places....best of all...Austin, Texas!!! Seeing how that is where I met my LOVE!! So glad she is here healthy and beautiful!!!
She's a beautiful baby! So glad you're all doing okay!
She's so cute! I understand the not wanting to let your blog become a baby blog, but they're just so cute! I love the posts :)
Post a Comment