Monday, April 27, 2009

Ghosts of April 27ths past...

THREE YEARS AGO TODAY:
TWO YEARS AGO TODAY:
ONE YEAR AGO TODAY:
TODAY:
What has become of the Richardses? Depressing, isn't it? Brandon seems to think so:
So, I hereby solemnly pledge to do something blog-worthy* this weekend (after I work yet another six day week, which may explain the excessive sleeping). Mark my words, Richardses fans (are you plural?), there will be blogging this weekend!
* Please note that "blog-worthy" in this instance will be interpreted by Michelle and is relative to normal Richards activities, and therefore entails anything beyond working, studying, eating and sleeping (that's exciting in our terms).

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Mindy said...

You just saved yourself from the Kick List ... I bet you were sweating bullets over that one ...

US said...

Here's an IDEA! Lets do something!

Caroline said...

Oh sad :( Truth be told though, the two of you together is as entertaining as a bowl full of jelly!

Jill Smith said...

I'm laughing so hard right now! I love you guys-hang in there and start planning your 10 year anniv., that's what we used to do. Hope you had a happy day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...