Buddy's weekly Scout activity today is flag folding. We were asked to provide flags. So as I write this, several all-American Boy Scouts are learning to properly fold the following:
Scout Code:
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country...
Tonight's code:
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my Scout Leader's wife's count
ries and the country where my Scout Leader served his mission...
I'm up for permanent residency soon. I should probably get my hands on an American flag! They told me that looks good on my application. Also buying a house or having a baby with my husband. Yes, that was actually recommended to us by the immigration officer that interviewed us the first time for conditional permanent residency and had to determine whether or not we were
actually married. A baby. Is that all it takes?! I'd better get crackin'!
5 pennies for your thoughts:
I am not sure I could possibly love anything more than a little Michelle running around in this world!!! The public is waiiiiiting.
I agree with Mindy! The needs another little Michelle running around with a carebear and singing to the Spice Girls!!!!
I'm finally commenting for you! So, I haven't seen Hairspray yet, but I guess I should. And I loved your cookie cake mix story. And I couldn't believe you still had that big chocolate bar left over from enrichment a long time ago (at least that's where I thought you got it from). I ate mine by the next day. I was craving chocolate at the time. Need I say more?!
Hey Michelle! I found your blog from Anna Dennis' blog. It was good to go to game night with you last week. Hope your trip was delightful.
I just have to say...Michelle you've always been so hilarious and so adorable at the same time!! Who know that was possible?!
Post a Comment