Friday, February 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINI-ME!

As hard as it was to believe when Kristina turned 21, it might be even harder to swallow the fact that my baby sister is a teenager! On this day, 13 years ago, little Nicola Jade Haw made the world a little brighter...not to mention louder & smellier. But she's gotten better as time has gone by.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLA! Now in my tribute to Kristina post I wasn't afraid to post pictures of the two of us together, but I was still cute then! Being 12 years old myself when Nicola was born, pictures of us together breach the "I will never voluntarily publish pictures of myself between the ages of 12 & 17" contract I made with myself a while back. But there is a clause that if Kristina is also in the picture, it's acceptable. I did include some pictures of Nicola & I for comparison, I think she hears at least once a day how much like me she is (sorry!) But there really is no denying it...except that she might be a tad cuter... The similarities between us were evident at a young age, although I think a love for McDonald's could be universal, provided you're under the age of 3.
Mum liked to do our hair the same. Looks like Nicola enjoyed it a bit more than I did, though.
(Doesn't Daniel look dashing, by the way?)
No matter how old we get, we'll always be sisters and we'll always be friends. Love you Mini-Me!

3 pennies for your thoughts:

Shannon said...

Wait, is she photo-shopped into that bottom picutre? Hahhaha. She is adorable!

Mindy said...

I adore that photo at the bottom in your wedding dress. ADORE it!

The Jones Family said...

She is darling! :) I love this little tribute, you are such a good sister! Miss you Meesch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...