Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Christmas Family Hee Haw

Well, today I happen to have a slow day at work, missing my family and excess Christmas spirit on my hands (they're really quite full). So I turned to creating elves (a word I don't think I've used since I misspelled it in a spelling bee years ago) out of my siblings and I. There are a few kinks to work out, but please, click on this link and prepare yourself for a whole lotta Haw-Haw-Haw (I've finally come to terms with and embraced some of the "funny" nicknames people called us growing up)!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1179129778
And just in case my parents and grandparents thought they were immune...

1 pennies for your thoughts:

Jack Attack said...

Hey Michelle!!
You found my blog! Yay! =)
How are you doing?! I'm glad you have one too! =) Makes me feel like I haven't lost too much contact with you!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...