So most everyone has had their Christmas plans solidified for a while now. Not us, we're fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants kind of people. But, as of late last night, we know where to tell Santa to drop off our presents. We'll be spending the 21-27th in Moscow...Idaho. Then poor Brandon has to go back to work to support me in the lavish lifestyle I'm accustomed to. But me, I'm flying to Toronto to spend 10 days with my family (most of whom I haven't seen since we got married last August). I can't wait to see everyone. I'm really excited, and this way everyone wins...except Brandon. Isn't that always the way?
Speaking of Brandon being oppressed by his battleax of a wife, yesterday in a Marriage &
Family class we attended we made lists of the qualities we admire in our spouse. Apparently my list wasn't as lengthy as Brandon thought it should be. So, I've decided to recruit some help via our blog. Brandon needs your love more than ever! So, if anyone out there is reading this, please make a comment letting us know something you like about Brandon. Don't be shy, we'd love to hear from you. If you feel you must post this sort of sensitive information anonymously, feel free. I've fixed the blog so that even if you don't have a "Google account" you can post comments anonymously. Family, this means you. Also, if you're wondering, yes this picture was taken during our engagement photo shoot. How do we love Brandon? Let us count the ways...
Monday, December 10, 2007
I'll (kind of) be home for Christmas...
Love from, michelle at 9:16 AM
Labels: canada eh?, holidays, news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 pennies for your thoughts:
these are my favorite things about cousin buddy:
- he always says the funniest things
- he's one of t-rav's only friends
- he looks like Sully from Monsters Inc, especially when he wears his holey blue t-shirt
- he is a bottomless pit of movie trivia
- he married michelle!
imdb vs. Buddy, who would win?
I love that:
a) you call him Buddy (in print and in public)
and
b) that he and my little c-man are fabulous pals. That makes my day. :)
I really like Brandon because he has the same name as my brother and my nephew. I also like him because no one looks as good as he does with a trash can lid on their head. I think Brandon is fabulous because Kronk sounds just like him. I met Brandon first, so that's why Kronk sounds like Brandon opposed to the other way around. Brandon is fabulous because when I accidentally call him instead of my brother, Brandon, Brandon Richards doesn't make fun of me. Oh wait, strike that one. He does. So maybe I don't like him all that much. In fact, now I am reminded that he and Michelle killed the wedding gift I gave them. HOWEVER: they did invite me over to dinner when I lived in Provo ... and I hated Provo so that meant more to me than they will ever know. So, Brandon is cool. I love his guts. The end.
Buddy could defeat Chuck Norris with only his left hand and a roll of duct tape.
Don't know if you're still checking this, but...
1) Nobody else would go with me to Krispy-Kreme at 3:00am for the hot off the line doughnuts.
2) I suddenly was not the messy one after Buddy moved in.
3) Who else would spend a Sunday watching monster truck races with you??
Post a Comment