Sunday, August 24, 2014

Out of the Mouths of Husbands Part IV

Playing a game of Catch the Balloon with Teagan and he needed to step away. So he said "Time Out." She got a devastated look on her face and asked why. Sports terminology won't work with this one while she's still a toddler.

While eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes...
"It's amazing what a whole lot of sugar can do for a boring ol' bowl of Corn Flakes. Turns a lame-o rooster into a bad A tiger."

During the "Cool Tricks" segment of Yo Gabba Gabba.
Sally: "My cool trick is to play the recorder..."
Buddy: "I've got news for you, Sally. Playing the recorder isn't that..."
Sally: "...Through my nose."
Buddy: "I was wrong."

Buddy: ""I'm going to have to eat my tongue."
Me: "I think you mean bite your tongue or eat your words."

0 pennies for your thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...