We had the pleasure and privilege of hosting Auntie Nicola Picola for a few days before Christmas and what a fun time we had. She found some last minute tickets to Vegas and we were so glad. We
tried a find a good balance of going out and doing things and holding
down the couch. Poor Nicola needs about as much sleep as a newborn, so
she and Mason got along swimmingly.
Teagan and Mason both took to her immediately and she was so sweet to them while she was here.
The last time we went to Pump It Up, I was ridiculously large and felt a little left out of the fun. I knew I'd need another person to come with me and Nicola was up for it, bless her heart. So this time around I got to jump and slide with my girl and enjoy some quality time we hadn't had in a few weeks. And the difference a few months makes is incredibly - Teagan had no fear...even when I did. I was really proud of her. And me, for braving slides that started at the ceiling. It. Was. Awesome.
So grateful she could come and visit and HELP. We sure do love Auntie Nicola!

.jpg)
0 pennies for your thoughts:
Post a Comment