Sunday, April 28, 2013

We're growing.

Our family is growing! Hopefully one of us will stop early in November...and Brandon doesn't plan on dieting any time soon.
That puts me at 12 weeks with the baby due on November 9th. I'll most likely have a C-section at 39 weeks on November 2nd. One week and one day after Teagan's 3rd birthday. We're absolutely thrilled!

9 pennies for your thoughts:

Starlie and Nate said...

so awesome! we miss you guys!

Sheena said...

Congrats! You look so cute!!!

Adam & Rachel said...

Cute announcement! Congratulations Richardses! I hope you are feeling well Michelle, you look super cute!

Unknown said...

Very exciting! Can I ask why you suppose you'll need a c-section? Is it personal preference?

Mindy said...

YAY! :)

Haley said...

Congrats Michelle! You look beautiful! So how far along does that make you? I can never figure these things out in my head. :)

Amanda Michelle said...

so excited for you guys! congrats again!

Kaylinn said...

HIS book is already in the works. This is your only reminder to post the pictures on facebook like you did for Teagan. :) I love you guys like I love my chocolate.

Camber said...

Michelle, you crack me up! I'm so excited for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...