Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Final Installment of the Canada Chronicles 2012

Just when you thought we'd had all the fun there was to have visiting my family last month, I finally get around to posting about the rest of it. I'm running out of photo space, so while I would have loved to have highlighted some photos, my best option was to throw them into a collage 'o' fun. Between Whopper Wednesdays, all-you-can-eat buffets, playing with new toys like binoculars, auntie's underwear, trips to every park within a 20 mile radius, Chuck E. Cheese paraphernalia, hugging cousins, jumping all over GG & G-Pop and playing "The OW! Game" (ie.stomping on their toes) and pocket laser tag we had a ton 'o' fun with the fam.
Family photos used to be a whole lot easier. On the bright side, while they're less photogenic, they're more entertaining. It's always nice to see Grandma & Grandad. I would have loved to have a better photo to commemorate our time together, but I suppose this will have to do. Grandma's still fighting the good fight against cancer and is without a doubt the cheeriest cancer patient you'll ever see. So honoured to be her granddaughter.
Everyone made a big fuss of Miss Teagan, which was so sweet to see. The Greats, GG, G-Pop, Aunties Tina & CCCCCla, Uncles Dado and Dano and Auntie Ooish made for such a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see them again!

0 pennies for your thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...