Thursday, December 2, 2010

We Can Read Her Like a Book. A Really Cute Book.

Over the last 5 weeks, I like to think that Buddy and I have gotten pretty good at reading Teagan and generally speaking we've got a good idea of what she's thinking. For example...
"My Daddy is one big dude."
"I sure wish I could smile. These things you call cheeks seem to be weighing down my face."
This one's easy. It happens every single time - and I laugh every single time. "Mummy, you might want to tell Daddy to look in my diaper."
This one's for all those boy babies out there. "Call me!"
"The rumours are true! Turkey does make you tired." (Thanksgiving Day, her 1 month marker)
"That's right. I'm afrotastic!"
"Tummy Time is a lot more fun with Dad." She feel asleep no more than a few seconds after I took this. Not really grasping the concept.
"But Dad, I do like it better when Mum does my hair."
"I see you went with a flash this time. I'd be lying if I said it didn't catch me off guard."
"Remember when you changed my bum 3o seconds ago? Check again, suckas!"
"E=mc²" That's right. She's a prodigy.
Of course she has blonde moments as well:
"Now I know I screamed bloody murder the first two times you made me do this bath thing, but I'm deciding that it isn't half bad!"
"The Force is strong with this one.""How many times do I have to tell you - enough pictures already!"
"Seriously! Step away from the camera!"
"I know I'm cute when I sleep, but please! Can't a girl get some rest?"
"What you talkin' bout, Willis?"
At the end of the day..."You know what? I've got it pretty good."

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Ashdopp said...

She is so stinkin cute you guys! I love all these shots you captured!

Meghan said...

I love this post :) She's a doll - I might want my little guy to call her someday :) And, I totally recognize that swing - we have it too! I love it because it doesn't have annoying music, don't you think?

Karolyn said...

You are hilrious! Teagen is SUPER cute and makes some really adorable expressions! Great job capturing them!

Jessica said...

It's official! She has taken over the blog. Such a cute girl; I can't believe how much she looks like you two!

Justin and Amy said...

Oh my goodness! You are hilarious. I was laughing so hard reading this. Oh and Teagan is really cute:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...