Monday, December 7, 2009

I didn't think the flu season applied to computers...

Similar to the claim that "My dog ate my homework", I'm citing a nasty computer virus as my reason for not blogging as of late. (How, you may ask, am I blogging now? One of the only good things about being stuck at work for hours I don't get compensated for.)
Old Reliable has been very sick lately, not allowing us on Google to check e-mail, search anything (I don't love Yahoo) or blog.We've actually had some fun things going on: Manda & Mat in town for a volleyball tournament, Thanksgiving with fantastic, phenomenal friends in our ward, getting ready to see some of our favourites and I can't forget Buddy's inaugural blog for my birthday! I have so much to show & tell and I can't!

Buddy's in charge of getting her fixed, so you can expect to hear from me again in a few months. I just wanted to let you know that I have a legitimate excuse so that both of my fans don't give up and stop reading. 'Til we meet again...

5 pennies for your thoughts:

rexburgskinners said...

Didn't Brandon post the last thing to your blog....and then it go the flu? hmmmm? interesting:)

Hilary said...

I won't give up on the blog! I love it!!

Mindy said...

This is unacceptable. A few months? I demand a refund.

Jessica said...

I love your header! Has someone been tinkering around on photoshop? I can't believe the possibilities of that program! Amazing.

Anna said...

YES! I'm the phenomenal one, is that how you spell it?! ha ha ha ha haha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...