Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!


Here's something that should make you drop out of your chairs: This is not Michelle blogging! That's right, this is her less attractive, but somewhat still good looking other half. It took two years and about 100 of Michelle's blog posts for me to figure out how to do this, but I think I am getting the hang of it. I just wanted to dedicate my first of many posts to come to Michelle and wish her a HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY!!! I think I might try posting again in two more years...but don't get your hopes up Michelle.

6 pennies for your thoughts:

Hilary said...

Good work Brandon! What a nice post!

BrittWilk said...

happy birthday, michelle! :)

Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Michelle. Way to come through in the clutch Buddy!

aaron wilkinson said...

Happy Birthday Michelle and congrats to Brandon for blogging. I look forward to future blog posts in the coming years (two years).

Karolyn said...

happy birthday Michelle! Hope your day was great!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...