Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hiatus

Despite popular opinion, I am NOT a slacker...I am the opposite of slacker these days. We are officially living in Vegas...without the internet. We have a new apartment, I have a new job and we have been on a fabulous vacation in the recent past and no way to blog about them just yet (I'm using a friend's computer today). But have no fear, we are working on getting plugged ino the world wide web, so don't stop checking the blog. We're coming back soon!

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Melissa said...

okay I don't like you NOT having internet access!

Marlo said...

Michelle, I am so glad you guys found a place to live. I have been hounding Jamieson to contact some people in the same program as Buddy to find out where they live, but to no avail. So we are officially slacker cousins. Sorry. But 3 pools sounds fun. Where are you living?

Mindy said...

Ooh, sooo close to being added to my Needs to be Kicked List ... good thing you updated when you did! :)

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

I'm excited to hear about this new job and your new apartment! -Lindsey

ixoj said...

You better update your pages read...Trav thinks he might be beating you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...