Friday, August 19, 2011

On the fifth year of Richards, my true love gave to me...

1 bouncing baby girl - Yes, "just" one. I took Teagan to a friend's wedding earlier this month and apparently it was shocking that I "only" had one at this stage in the game. But that's for a different post.
2 engagement rings - 1 to propose and symbolize his undying love. Another to accommodate my comically swollen finger that refused to return to normal size post-baby. Incidentally, I get 100 times more compliments on my bling ring. And I can't seem to just say "thank you". Something I can't explain compels me to confess it cost $20. Every time.

3 university degrees. And boy does it feel good to answer "What does your husband do?" without "He's studying to be a" in front of it!
 
 4 states lived in. Three of them in a matter of months. Very pregnant months (see Kentucky below.)
UTAH
  
      NEVADA (we're currently living here for those who haven't been able to keep up)
 
KENTUCKY
 IDAHO

5 of the happiest years of my life. Thanks Buddy! You're still my favourite.

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Marci said...

Cute post! Happy Anniversary!

Anna said...

I saw your bling ring the other day, and thought how pretty it was. Didn't know you got another one. Just tell people it's the original. :)
We could have taken Teagan, too. Kylie could have gotten up with her. jk Didn't know Hilary took her. Glad it worked out.

Angie Larkin said...

What is it that compels us to confess ? I do the same thing with some 50.00 monster bling earrings:) Love your posts. Devotee reader for life.

aaron wilkinson said...

You guys are great! We need to hang out. We life in the same city for crying out load! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...