Horrible pun. Awesome crafts. I thought I would give you a break from Baby Teagan and tell you a little bit about my amazingly talented cousin-in-law, Lacey. She's the is the owner/creator of Strawberry Pearl Studios, and seems to have more creativity in her pinky than I can muster on my most crafty day. I've been lucky enough to hang out with her a little bit whilst here in Moscow, and I've come to realize that if you can dream it, she can do it. I thought that any of my blog buddies looking for a little something for your home or a sweet little gift could benefit from hearing about Strawberry Pearl...
She's featuring all sorts of magic, like creative countdowns
and charming chalkboards.
I believe it started with vinyl on wood blocks and tiles, and you'd best believe I jumped on the bandwagon with a bright yellow "Scatter Sunshine" tile in an effort to keep me smiling at work. And I couldn't resist this "Home Sweet Home" stacker either.
She's featuring all sorts of magic, like creative countdowns
and charming chalkboards.
I believe it started with vinyl on wood blocks and tiles, and you'd best believe I jumped on the bandwagon with a bright yellow "Scatter Sunshine" tile in an effort to keep me smiling at work. And I couldn't resist this "Home Sweet Home" stacker either.
Speaking of all things irresistible - meet Koper, one of Lacey's three ADORABLE little boys who serve as inspirations...and models for precious shirts like this one. (Unfortunately, he isn't for sale - I've looked.) If you could bottle sunshine, it would look a lot like Koper. He comes over on occasion to play and I laugh the whole time. Whenever he comes over he immediately asks me where Teagan is and gives me the greatest look (see below) when I tell him that I can't remember.
I seem to be attending a lot more baby showers than I used to (fancy that!) and I am in love with some of her baby gift ideas...
At the risk of sounding like a commercial (for the record I'm not getting any free stuff for this :) I just wanted my blog buddies to hear about Strawberry Pearl if they're looking for anything crafty - even if it's just an idea. Lacey's smart enough to know that we're smart enough to make things for ourselves sometimes, so she has DIY kits and downloads for those more talented than myself :) And those are some of my favourite things!Hope you've enjoyed this little plug. It's a nice break from Baby and a great distraction for me from what I would love to be blogging about in the coming weeks. It would thrill me to be able to dedicate my next post to one or all of the following:
- Buddy graduating
- Buddy passing the boards (flying colours would be ideal)
- Buddy getting a job
- Finding a place to live after being vagabonds for almost a year





0 pennies for your thoughts:
Post a Comment