Twenty-two years ago today, I lost only child status and gained an arch-enemy/best friend (depending on the day). Kristina Joanne Haw arrived on the scene in all her brunette glory and from then on I was forced to share everything from clothes to cake. Who am I kidding, our parents knew that would never fly. So two cakes had to be made, 11 days apart. Good people indeed.
I like to think that Kristina has always looked up to me, but most of the time I think it was just scowling (look closely at the picture) and plotting something evil against me.
Like this. I know I've used this picture before, but I need to include it at least once a year to remind Kristina that she still owes me an apology. I won't ask for it today, seeing as it's your birthday. Tomorrow will be just fine.
I'd like to thank Kristina for being born all those moons ago, and also for being a faithful reader of my blog. I hope you find this post satisfactory.
I'm sure you're wondering about the babies "to come". Unfortunately, no announcements just yet, but thanks to the Routan Boom, I can give you sneaky peek of what you can expect in the near future. I'll admit to manipulating our parental pictures to get The Richards Nose and the Haw Cheeks. Without further ado, I'd like to introduce...


6 pennies for your thoughts:
LOL I Love you Michelle!!! And Sweetcheeks Richards is oh so precious! A lot cuter than the hideousness that is *my* Routan baby.
HAHAHA I just clicked on the see the parents button... what a treat to behold!!
I just tried this with a picture of Ryan because I was always so certain that we would make beautiful babies, and I have to thank you Michelle for showing me that we would make Star Trek lookalike babies. I am now officially convinced that the breakup was a blessing in disguise. Sweetcheeks on the other hand --- pretty freaking cute!
Love the baby...but I am usually really busy an unavailable for babysitting!
Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys last weekend. We had tons of fun, especially watching and talking "business".
i have good news for you... you two make very cute babies! can't wait to meet the real sweetcheeks Richards someday!
Ummm....please don't make one of those :o) j/k
Post a Comment